A couple of days ago the phone rang and Noah wanted to answer it. I saw that the call was from Papa John so I let him.
When John asked if it was Noah on the phone, Noah said, "No, this is the office man." Then he commenced mumbling and doing his gruff nervous chuckle for a bit. After that he said in a very clear, concise, angry voice: "And if you ever touch my wife, I will put you in a time out in the yellow chair!!!" At that, John hung up.
I was laughing so hard it took me a minute to gather myself before I took the phone and called him back. I asked him if he knew that it was Noah, or if he thought it was a crazy person. John actually thought he called some guy at an office and the guy started threatening him out of the blue.
We have no idea where Noah got the idea to say that, but it sure was funny. Especially when you realize that the yellow chair he was referring to is a foot tall plastic toddler chair.
Awesome.

2 comments:
that kid will rule the world.
Wow! Noah got an honorable mention on xopl.com! He really is the coolest!
http://www.xopl.com/blog/2006/10/02/twoplasticanimals.html
Post a Comment